Thursday, February 21, 2008

Overkill?

As Texas fans believe and an arguement can easily be made, the 2006 National Championship was one of the greatest college football games ever played. I mean is it that hard to agree with? I think we can all be in agreement on that.

But is it hands down the greatest game ever played? Well I don't know if I can call it the greatest game ever, I haven't happened to see all of them. Maybe we can ask Keith Jackson. You can argue all you want about it, but it's not like you are going to dedicate your life to proving that point.

Or are you....

http://rpongett.phpwebhosting.com/2006rosebowl.html

We applaud your efforts, and it's nice to see that the game will forever live on, but is it okay if we're still a little frightened? Seriously, it just keeps going...

No comments: